| Grants for students|
There will be a limited number of grants available for
students. Grants will in general cover the ESSLLI03 registration
fee and accommodation for two weeks in a double room.
Students who want to apply for these grants should send an email
with subject 'ESSLLI03 grant application' containing
the following information:
- Contact information of the student: name, affiliation,
- A short curriculum vitae.
- A letter of recommendation of a supervisor.
- A request letter which includes a clear motivation why the student
wants to visit ESSLLI and why he or she needs a grant.
- In the request letter it should be made clear whether the student
will present a paper at a workshop or at the student session. In
case he or she does, a copy of the paper that the student will
present should be included.
- Postscript or PDF format is highly preferred.
The deadline for grant applications is June 15th. Applicants will
be notified no later than June 30th. Students who applied for a grant but did
not receive it are still allowed to register for the early registration fee
after June 30th.
© 2002, 2003 Kurt Gödel Society, Norbert Preining.