|HF 04 13|
|+43 1 5880158553|
|+43 1 58801 18597|
Here is my Curriculum Vitae.
My research interests mainly concern the Proof Theory of nonclassical logics, the applications of such logics to philosophy and artificial intelligence, and their relationship with computation.
From Natural Deduction to Parallel Computation.
Federico Aschieri, Agata Ciabattoni and Francesco A. Genco. LICS 2017. Reykjavik. To appear.
Understanding prescriptive texts: rules and logic
elaborated by Mīmāṃsā school.
Agata Ciabattoni, Elisa Freschi, Francesco A. Genco and Björn Lellmann. Journal of World Philosophies, vol. 2, pp. 53--72. 2017.
Embedding formalisms: hypersequents and two-level systems of rules.
Agata Ciabattoni and Francesco A. Genco. Advances in Modal Logic, vol. 11, pp. 197–216. College Publications. 2016.
deontic logic: proof theory and applications.
Agata Ciabattoni, Elisa Freschi, Francesco A. Genco and Björn Lellmann. Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods, 24th International Conference, TABLEAUX 2015, Wrocƚaw, Poland, September, 21–24, 2015. Proceedings, volume 9323 of Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, pp. 323–338. Springer. 2015.
Modal logics and independence friendly logics (in
Supervisor: Professor Giovanna Corsi. Department of Philosophy and Communication Studies, University of Bologna, Italy. 2013.
- From hypersequents to parallel processes. Melbourne Logic Seminar, 24 February 2017, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Hypersequents, systems of rules and parallel computation. 8 February 2017, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
- Hypersequents and systems of rules: an embedding. Syntax Meets Semantics 2016, 7 September 2016, University of Barcelona, Spain.
- Embedding formalisms: hypersequents and two-level systems of rules. Advances in Modal Logic 2016, 2 September 2016, Budapest, Hungary.
- Hypersequents and systems of rules: an embedding. 3rd Postgraduate Conference SILFS, 30 May 2016, University of Urbino, Italy.
- Mīmāṃsā Deontic Logic. Tableaux 2015, 22 September 2015, University of Wrocƚaw, Poland.
- Mīmāṃsā Deontic Logic: proof theory and applications. CLMPS 2015, 7 August 2015, University of Helsinki, Finland.
I was in the organising committee of the meeting Algebra and Coalgebra meet Proof Theory (ALCOP 2016), 7–9 April 2016, TU Wien, Vienna, Austria.