|HF 04 13|
|+43 1 5880158553|
|+43 1 58801 18597|
Here is my Curriculum Vitae.
Here is my Wordpress Site.
Proof theory, non-classical logics, philosophy, and computation.
- Classical Proofs as Parallel Programs.
Federico Aschieri, Agata Ciabattoni and Francesco A. Genco. GandALF 2018.
- Hypersequents and Systems of Rules: Embeddings and Applications.
Agata Ciabattoni and Francesco A. Genco. TOCL, vol. 19, issue 2. 2018.
- Gödel logic:
from natural deduction to parallel computation.
Federico Aschieri, Agata Ciabattoni and Francesco A. Genco. LICS 2017, pp. 1–12. 2017.
- Understanding prescriptive texts: rules and logic
elaborated by Mīmāṃsā school.
Agata Ciabattoni, Elisa Freschi, Francesco A. Genco and Björn Lellmann. Journal of World Philosophies, vol. 2, num. 1, pp. 47–66. 2017.
Embedding formalisms: hypersequents and two-level systems of rules.
Agata Ciabattoni and Francesco A. Genco. Advances in Modal Logic, vol. 11, pp. 197–216. 2016.
deontic logic: proof theory and applications.
Agata Ciabattoni, Elisa Freschi, Francesco A. Genco and Björn Lellmann. TABLEAUX 2015, pp. 323–338. 2015.
Modal logics and independence friendly logics
Supervisor: Professor Giovanna Corsi.
Department of Philosophy and Communication, University of Bologna, Italy. 2013.
- Intermediate logic proofs as concurrent programs. Syntax meets Semantics (SYSMICS) 2019, 21 January 2019, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Intermediate logic proofs as concurrent programs. The Fine Structure of Formal Proof Systems and their Computational Interpretations (3rd FISP Meeting), 7 December 2018, TU Wien, Vienna, Austria.
- Typing parallelism and communication through hypersequents. Groupe de travail «Réalisabilité et théorie des types», 6 December 2017, IRIF laboratory, Université Paris Diderot, Paris, France.
- From hypersequents to parallel computation via systems of rules. Parsifal Seminar, 29 November 2017, Parsifal group, Laboratoire d'Informatique (LIX), Inria Saclay - Île-de-France, France.
- Gödel logic: from natural deduction to parallel computation. LICS 2017, 21 June 2017, Reykjavik, Iceland.
- From hypersequents to parallel computation: Gödel logic and beyond. FISP Workshop, 8 June 2017, Paris, France.
- From hypersequents to parallel processes. Melbourne Logic Seminar, 24 February 2017, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Hypersequents, systems of rules and parallel computation. 8 February 2017, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
- Hypersequents and systems of rules: an embedding. Syntax Meets Semantics 2016, 7 September 2016, University of Barcelona, Spain.
- Embedding formalisms: hypersequents and two-level systems of rules. Advances in Modal Logic 2016, 2 September 2016, Budapest, Hungary.
- Hypersequents and systems of rules: an embedding. 3rd Postgraduate Conference SILFS, 30 May 2016, University of Urbino, Italy.
- Mīmāṃsā Deontic Logic. Tableaux 2015, 22 September 2015, University of Wrocƚaw, Poland.
- Mīmāṃsā Deontic Logic: proof theory and applications. CLMPS 2015, 7 August 2015, University of Helsinki, Finland.
I was in the organising committee of Substructural logics: semantics, proof theory, and applications, Second SYSMICS Workshop, 26-28 February 2018, TU Wien, Vienna, Austria.
I visited Michel Parigot at IRIF in Université Paris-Diderot (Paris 7). September–December 2017.
I visited Professor Rajeev Goré at the Logic and Computation Group of ANU, Canberra. November 2016–February 2017.
I was in the organising committee of the meeting Algebra and Coalgebra meet Proof Theory (ALCOP 2016), 7-9 April 2016, TU Wien, Vienna, Austria.