|HF 04 13|
|+43 1 5880158553|
|+43 1 58801 18597|
Here is my Curriculum Vitae.
Proof theory, non-classical logics, philosophy, and computation.
Classical Proofs as Parallel Programs.
Federico Aschieri, Agata Ciabattoni and Francesco A. Genco. GandALF 2018.
Hypersequents and Systems of Rules: Embeddings and Applications.
Agata Ciabattoni and Francesco A. Genco. TOCL, vol. 19, issue 2. 2018.
from natural deduction to parallel computation.
Federico Aschieri, Agata Ciabattoni and Francesco A. Genco. LICS 2017, pp. 1–12. 2017.
Understanding prescriptive texts: rules and logic
elaborated by Mīmāṃsā school.
Agata Ciabattoni, Elisa Freschi, Francesco A. Genco and Björn Lellmann. Journal of World Philosophies, vol. 2, num. 1, pp. 47–66. 2017.
Embedding formalisms: hypersequents and two-level systems of rules.
Agata Ciabattoni and Francesco A. Genco. Advances in Modal Logic, vol. 11, pp. 197–216. 2016.
deontic logic: proof theory and applications.
Agata Ciabattoni, Elisa Freschi, Francesco A. Genco and Björn Lellmann. TABLEAUX 2015, pp. 323–338. 2015.
Modal logics and independence friendly logics (Italian).
Supervisor: Professor Giovanna Corsi. Department of Philosophy and Communication Studies, University of Bologna, Italy. 2013.
- Gödel Logic: From Natural Deduction to Parallel Computation. LICS 2017, 21 June 2017, Reykjavik, Iceland.
- From hypersequents to parallel computation: Gödel logic and beyond. FISP Workshop, 8 June 2017, Paris, France.
- From hypersequents to parallel processes. Melbourne Logic Seminar, 24 February 2017, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Hypersequents, systems of rules and parallel computation. 8 February 2017, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
- Hypersequents and systems of rules: an embedding. Syntax Meets Semantics 2016, 7 September 2016, University of Barcelona, Spain.
- Embedding formalisms: hypersequents and two-level systems of rules. Advances in Modal Logic 2016, 2 September 2016, Budapest, Hungary.
- Hypersequents and systems of rules: an embedding. 3rd Postgraduate Conference SILFS, 30 May 2016, University of Urbino, Italy.
- Mīmāṃsā Deontic Logic. Tableaux 2015, 22 September 2015, University of Wrocƚaw, Poland.
- Mīmāṃsā Deontic Logic: proof theory and applications. CLMPS 2015, 7 August 2015, University of Helsinki, Finland.
I was in the organising committee of Substructural logics: semantics, proof theory, and applications, Second SYSMICS Workshop, 26-28 February 2018, TU Wien, Vienna, Austria.
I visited Michel Parigot at IRIF in Université Paris-Diderot (Paris 7). September–December 2017.
I visited Professor Rajeev Goré at the Logic and Computation Group of ANU, Canberra. November 2016–February 2017.
I was in the organising committee of the meeting Algebra and Coalgebra meet Proof Theory (ALCOP 2016), 7-9 April 2016, TU Wien, Vienna, Austria.