MOSAIC 2023 invites submissions on a variety of topics on non-classical logics and their applications, with special emphasis on modal substructural logics.
We invite contributions on relevant aspects of non-classical logics, such as:
- Proof Theory and complexity;
- Algebraic Semantics;
- Relational frames and structural properties;
- Coalgebras, Correspondence theory;
- Fixpoint logics;
- Logics for reasoning about norms, time, preferences, uncertainty;
- Automated Deduction;
- Applications of non-classical logics.
The workshop is an event of the RISE-MSCA project MOSAIC.