Poster SessionSubmission for the Poster Session is closed.
The Kurt Gödel Centenary: Horizons of Truth organizers and sponsors have accepted the following posters to be displayed on Friday and Saturday (28.-29. April 2006) in the small Celebration Hall, and the Senate Hall of the University of Vienna.
- Vasileios Basios and Emilios Bouratinos. Goedel's Imperative For A
- Don Morris Mason Booker. Is the Origin of Mathematical Information Which Crosses Systems Boundaries, Decidable form Within the Given Mathematical
- Don Morris Mason Booker. Is God's Action in The World, and
Communication with It, Decidable?
- Gabriel Ciobanu. Computable Real Numbers Expressed by Using
While-Processes and Dynamic Logic
- Paolo Cotogno. A Note on Goedel's Alleged Rejection of Hilbert's Programme
- Christian Damboeck. The philosophical (ir)relevance of Goedel's proof
- Michael Heather and Nick Rossiter. The Demise of Number and Axiomatic Systems
- Joachim Hertel. Computing a Fixed Point on a Horizon of Truth
- Thomas Johnstone. Weakly Compact Cardinals Made Indestructible
- Antonis Kakas. On the Logic of Scientific Knowledge Development
- Shane Legg. Incompleteness and Artificial Intelligence
- Alexander Lyaletski (Sr.) and Alexandre Lyaletsky (Jr.). Admissible
substitutions and Herbrand's theorems for classical and intuitionistic logics
- Gary Mar. Godel Incompleteness, Complexity and Chaos
- Constantin Pavloff. On 'Greek intuitions' of K.Goedel and unpredictable logical
- Michael Pfender. Arithmetical Consistency
- Gyorgy Sereny. The diagonal lemma as the formalized Grelling paradox
- Ajay Sharma. The Origin of Generalized Mass-Energy Equation f'E= Ac2f'M and its applications in General physics and Cosmology
- Urszula, Barbara Wybraniec-Skardowska. Three Levels of Knowledge
- John Vella. On Incompleteness
- Andreas Weiermann. Phase transition thresholds for Goedel's incompleteness
- Dan Willard. On the Results of a 14-Year Effort to Generalize Goedel's
Second Incompleteness Theorem and Explore Its Boundary Case Exceptions
A poster volume will be published in the series Collegium Logicum of the Kurt Gödel Society and sent to all authors upon the completion of the Symposium.