|HD 04 19|
Modal logic, temporal logic, deontic logic, formal analysis of indeterminism.
Postdoctoral researcher within the project Norm-based reasoning: from legal and moral traditions to AI systems. Local responsible: Prof. Agata
Collaborator of the project Reasoning Tools for Deontic Logic and Applications to Indian Sacred Texts.
- "A realistic view on normative conflicts" (joint work with Daniela Glavaničová). Logic and Logical Philosophy, in print.
- "Duty and sacrifice. A logical analysis of the Mīmāṃsā theory of Vedic injunctions" (joint work with Elisa Freschi and Andrew Ollett). History and Philosophy of Logic, waiting for issue assignment.
- "Propositional quantifiers in labelled natural deduction for normal modal logic". Logic Journal of the IGPL, waiting for issue assignment.
- "Anderson's restriction of deontic modalities to contingent propositions". Theoria 83(4), pp. 440-470, 2017.
- "A unified semantics for a family of modal logics with propositional constants". Logica Universalis 10(1), pp. 45-66, 2016.
- "Two temporal logics of contingency". Australasian Journal of Logic 12(2), pp. 121-134, 2015.
Book chapters and conference proceedings
- "Automated reasoning in normative detachment structures with ideal conditions" (joint work with Tomer Libal). In ICAIL 2019: International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law, in print.
- "Notions of instrumentality in agency logic" (joint work with Kees van Berkel). In T. Miller, O. Nir, Y. Sakurai, I. Noda, B.T.R. Savarimuthu and S. Tran (eds.), PRIMA 2018: Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems, pp. 403-419, 2018.
- "Influence of world knowledge and context on the comprehension of natural language translation of logical formulas" (joint work with Luca Cilibrasi). In C. Ciarlo, and D. Giannoni (eds.), Language Studies Working Papers, Vol. 5, pp. 13-21, 2013 .
"Modal logics with propositional constants".
Department of Computer Science, University of Verona, Italy, 2016. Supervisor: Prof. Andrea Masini.