- Aug, 2011 - The paper CERES in higher order logic was accepted as publication in the Journal of Pure and Applied Logic.
- May 2011 - Version 1.1 of the CERESω command line interface was released.
- Feb 2011 - The book "Methods of Cut-Elimination" appeared in Trends in Logic, Springer
- Feb 2011 - Proof search in cut-elimination was presented at Collegium Logicum 2011: Proof Theory
- Aug 22, 2010 - The workshop paper CERES in higher order logic was presented in CL&C 2010
- Jul 16, 2010 - CERES System description was presented in IJCAR 2010.
- Mar 12, 2010 - The Prime-Divisor Proof example was added to the examples section.
- Jan 1, 2010 - Work on CERESsch - CERES for schematized proofs - was started. Co-project with the CNRS, Laboratory of Informatics of Grenoble.
- The project home page.
You can find news prior to 2010 in our News Archive.